The Upstate Veterans Alliance would like to ensure a safe and fun event this year for everyone. Please stay home if you are not feeling well or have recently been exposed to Covid-19 in the past 14 days. To provide a safer environment for the public and lessen the contact our staff will need to have with attendees, Fluor Field has implemented several new guidelines in response to Covid-19.
- Reserving a ticket will not guarantee access to the event. Due to Covid-19, attendance will be capped at 3,500, so please arrive early to guarantee your entrance to Fluor Field. For field seating, please make sure to visit designated locations within the stadium to get your pod assignments.
- Blankets are allowed. No coolers. No chairs. No pets. No outside food & drink.
- To lessen the contact our staff has with all attendees, we’re asking that No Bags be brought into the stadium with the exception of diaper bags for infants/small children and small clutch purses measuring no larger than 6.5” x 4.5” with/without a strap
- Masks are required for entry and throughout the event unless while eating/drinking in your seat or on-field pod.
- Temperature Checks will be taken at the gate
- All adults age 18+ will need to sign a Covid-19 waiver to enter.
Download your waiver HERE and bring with you to the event for faster entry.
To reserve your ticket now, please click HERE!